General Farm Workers NOC 8431
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Plant, fertilize, cultivate, spray, irrigate and harvest crops
- Feed and tend livestock and poultry
- Milk cows
- Perform or assist in performing breeding activities of farm animals
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- Follow food safety and security and animal bio-security procedures
- Detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- Examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- Set and monitor water lines, air flow and temperature in barns, pens and chicken coops
- Maintain or assist in the maintenance of facilities and farm infrastructure including cleaning stables, barns, barnyards and pens.
- Performing manual labor.
- Performing maintenance on the farm.
- Handling heavy machinery.
- Repairing faulty vehicles and machinery.
- Managing farming activities.
- Overseeing farmworkers.
- Devising strategies for harvesting or breeding.
- Liaising with clients.
- Previous experience in the farming industry.
- Knowledge of farming best practices.
- Able to work long hours on location.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be physically fit.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
Benefits Required Years of Experience: 0 - 1 Year of experience
Salary: $13.46 - $22.00 per hour
Do follow us on our social media platforms for more job updates.
Facebook LinkedIn Instagram
Disclaimer: The job postings published by GTR Worldwide on this website are for future openings. Postings are based on jobs in Canada’s demand for the coming years. Due to high volumes of applications received, this website cannot guarantee if any positions are still open and employment to everyone applying for the jobs.
GTR Worldwide is not responsible for wages, working conditions, safety, or other aspects of employment. Every candidate is responsible for researching the organization and making wise decisions before accepting any position or offer.
For your safety and security, it is advised not to share your banking information on the website. We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants. If you have any concerns, call us on our toll-free number (1855-477-9797) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Get fresh General Farm Worker jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.