Workday Applications Developer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Workday Applications Developer
Location: PHX metro, Chicago metro, San Fran Bay, NYC tri-state
Position Type: Contract to hire
Conversion Salary: $90K - $110K (based on experience and location) + 10% annual bonus
Our client is looking for a Workday Applications Developer to join their team!
This role is responsible for providing primary administration and support of key third party applications. The position serves as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the assigned system(s) and for the processes inside of the application to ensure that it remains current and serves the needs for users.
- Act as owner and primary administrator of assigned application(s).
- Provide application and system support to all employees for assigned application(s).
- Troubleshoot issues, providing second level support. Resolve issues or identify escalation to Systems team or vendor. Own issue until resolved.
- Provide application performance monitoring
- Analyze application incidents to identify root cause. Work closely with vendor’s product support team to implement solutions.
- Analyze existing processes to identify inefficiency and opportunities for improvement.
- Work with stakeholders to establish key metrics, KPIs and SLAs that are measurable and sustainable.
- Ensure successful installation and validation of vendor-provided upgrades and patches.
- Monitor license usage and budgeting for licensing costs. Provide metrics on anticipated needs during budget cycle and submit procurement requests when additional licenses are required.
- Process change requests for modifications to the application configuration.
- Maintain application road map and work with Manager, Applications Administration to set priorities.
- Provide timely and accurate status reporting.
- Manage projects to build new functionality, workflows, processes, and/or reporting in the application including requirements gathering, configuration, testing, user documentation and training.
- Develop and maintain all user documentation related to assigned application(s), including policies and procedures.
- Drive user adoption across the organization through user training and best practices.
- Maintain relationship with vendor to resolve application issues and ensure that needs for new functionality are considered in future releases.
- Support the company’s commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data.
- Education and experience typically obtained through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications and/or Computer Science or related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to be used to interact proficiently with all levels of management and staff.
- General knowledge or familiarity with Windows OS, Oracle, SQL, MS Office, Visio
- General knowledge or familiarity with applications such as Tableau or SAP Business Objects, and Jira and Confluence
- Proven experience supporting, as an admin, vendor-provided applications
- Self-starter who has the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Background and drug screen
Specialized Support of Specific Applications- Workday
- Demonstrated experience with configuration across Workday modules including HCM, Recruiting, Learning, Benefits, Compensation and Payroll.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Workday Cross Application functions including audits, access control, security, position management, hierarchies, supervisory orgs, workflow development, business process configuration and business process security.
- Experience creating complex calculated fields and custom objects.
- Demonstrated strong ability to create and modify standard, advanced, matrix and composite reports.
- Demonstrated experience creating, implementing, and maintaining Workday integrations using Workday Studio, Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Core Connectors, as well as experience with API and web service integrations (SOAP, WSDL, XML, REST).
- Experience with custom transformations.
"We are GTN – The Go To Network”
GTN Technical Staffing
TechnologyView all jobs at GTN Technical Staffing
Get fresh Workday Integration Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.