Location: Albany, NY
Position Type: 11 Month Contract
Hourly / Salary: BOE
Residency Status: US Citizen, Green Card Holder, H1' s
- Perform all stages of data migration from data analysis to pre go-live validations, user acceptance testing, user sign-off, cut-over planning and post go-live validations.
- Interact with legacy business users to understand business process flow, business logics and to assess major data objects, data volume for data migration.
- Develop logical and physical data model for OLTP system.
- Design, develop and maintain data migration programs and manage migration tools using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and T-SQL.
- Develop data quality reports for the business to identify and drive data cleansing and remediation efforts.
- Writing T-SQL for data validation and post conversion reports.
- Develop complex queries using T-SQL.
- 7+ years of expert experience in the following:
- IT Specialist
- Works in the field of Information Technology, experienced in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures or business applications and products that run on those platforms - beyond that of a Programmer
- Able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field
- 7 years of experience designing and developing data migration programs
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 7 years of experience in the following:
- Creating logical and physical data models for OLTP systems
- Complex SQL development
- Internal and external stakeholder communications and outreach, including the development of presentations and other materials
- 5 years of experience identifying and proposing resolution of data quality problems using tools such as Oracle Enterprise Data Quality or Experian Pandora