Location: Menands, NY
Position Type: 2 Years Contract
Hourly / Salary: BOE
Residency Status: US Citizen, Green Card Holder, H1' s
- Primary administrative support of Microsoft Dynamics CRM environment for NY State Human Services Cluster including setup, maintenance, updates, monitoring, error logs, and SQL server administration.
- Perform application administration activities such as installation, managing security, configuration, and providing user support and training.
- Responsible for protecting and securing all client data held by NY State to ensure against unauthorized access to and/or improper transmission of information that could result in harm to a client.
- Maintain and administer Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform including daily monitoring, troubleshooting, and performance analysis.
- Plan and implement patches and roll-ups Work with Product Owner to define roadmap of CRM and assist when needed with the design and development of solutions to address business needs.
- Responsible for account management and security controls within the CRM platform and ancillary systems.
- 7+ yearss of experience in the following:
- Systems Administrator
- Maintains the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems; especially multi-user computers, such as servers
- Ensures that the uptime, performance, resources and security of the computers he or she manages meet the needs of the users
- Able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field
- 2 years of experience administering Microsoft Dynamics CRM configurations and infrastructure including setup, maintenance, updates, monitoring, and SQL server administration
- 7 years of Experience working in the Information Technology field with system administrative support of Microsoft related products
- 2 years of Experience maintaining and administering Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform including daily monitoring, troubleshooting, and performance analysis
- Bachelors Degree