Supply Chain Buyer/Planner
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Supply Chain Buyer/Planner
Location: Tempe, AZ 85281
Position Type: Direct Hire
Hourly / Salary: $65K - $75K
Residency Status: US Citizen AND Green Card Holder ONLY
Our client is looking for a Supply Chain Buyer/Planner to join their team!
Our client is seeking a Supply Chain Buyer/Planner for their organization. You will enjoy working with a wide variety of people, from both inside and outside the organization.
As a supply chain buyer/planner, you will report directly to the COO and work to ensure full supply chain support to the cross-functional team members. This position will be responsible for executing the daily, tactical needs of the business, while also working with suppliers to plan the material requirements for future production needs.
Our client is a small, but quickly growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an early-career professional to gain extensive insight to all areas of a rapidly expanding company. Their mission is to develop tools to allow for a safe, non-pain compliant method for public safety members to de-escalate situations and get people the help they need. This is an amazing chance to be a part of a company that is looking to positively impact the world, while also gaining an incredible range of supply chain and business-related experience.
- Maintain supplier relationships and monitor supplier performance
- Issue purchase orders to support the manufacturing of products and devices
- Plan material supply requirements and manage inventory levels
- Maintain a supplier performance log to ensure timely delivery of raw materials
- Provide rolling forecasts to key suppliers to ensure future material availability
- Support the Engineering and other functional teams with the tactical purchasing of various requested materials, products, and services
- Collaborate with the Manufacturing team to ensure material alignment with their labor planning
- Partner with the Accounting team to resolve any invoicing or payment related discrepancies with suppliers
- Maintain log of all non-inventory purchases
- Four-year degree in Supply Chain Management, or another relevant field
- Strong analytic skills, data driven with experience in establishing and tracking program metrics
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solver and detail-oriented
- Self-starter and ability to work in dynamic environment
GTN Technical Staffing
GTN provides Scalable Technical Staffing solutions encompassing SOW, staff augmentation, and direct hire placement for Fortune 2000 companies, with niche service offerings in Cyber Security, Digital, Payroll Management, and Professional Services.
BusinessView all jobs at GTN Technical Staffing