Software & System Integration Engineer (Semiconductor and .NET, C/C++)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Software & Systems Integration Engineer
Location: Chandler, AZ
Position Type: Direct Hire
Hourly / Salary: $80-90K, plus annual bonus and RSU's
Our client is looking for a Systems Integration Engineer to join their team!
This position reports to the Information Systems manager in Fab2 – Tempe. This position will be a key contributor to the success of the Tempe facility by supporting Information Systems as it relates to the interfaces between the automated control systems and the semiconductor equipment. Their focus will be on developing and supporting equipment integration efforts (interfaces) for the manufacturing and engineering communities at the Tempe campus.
Typical duties may include:
- Develop and support Fab and Probe/Test equipment interface programs
- Develop and support manufacturing applications systems such as cell controllers, electronic data collection, recipe management, lab management, or SPC.
- Work with local and remote support organizations on applications, equipment, and data collection needs
- Trouble shooting of communication problems involving hardware and cabling to tools.
- Write and interpret technical documentation
- Participate in technical designs with the technical team
- Participate in technical peer reviews
- Resolve application software problems for end-users
- Develop and execute unit and integration tests
- Support of a 24X7 manufacturing site
- No sponsorship available for this position
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following is desired:
- Familiarity with the concepts of Development, testing, and maintenance of semiconductor equipment interfaces
- Exposure to Equipment Control and automation utilizing platforms such as SPACE, STATIONworks, CELLworks, SEMY Sentinel, E3, FDC Fault Detection, SPC Statistical Process Control, R2R Run-to-Run control, Equipment Maintenance, SECS/GEM and Performance Tracking.
- Software and driver development including .NET, C, C++, Visual Basic, PL/SQL
- Systems experience including Windows, HP-UX, Linux, Oracle, SQL Server, system networking
- Writing and/or interpreting technical software documentation
- Developing, documenting and executing unit and integration tests
The individual must be able to demonstrate:
- Solid understanding of computer programming and software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of relation databases and their tools (Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL server)
- A strong root cause analysis and problem-solving capability
- The ability to work with both a technical and non-technical user community
- Self-motivated, self-starter with the ability to work in a team environment
- Good communication skills (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills
GTN Technical Staffing
TechnologyView all jobs at GTN Technical Staffing
Get fresh Software Integration Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.