Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Position Type: 7 Month Contract
Hourly / Salary: BOE
Residency Status: US Citizen ONLY
- The Procurement Specialist will work closely the RFP Development Lead, the State Project Manager, and State Pharmacy SMEs in the development and delivery all Pharmacy ePA procurement documents as required by the State.
- The primary output of this activity will be a Request for Proposal (RFP) to procure a vendor to implement functionality to automate prior authorization (PA) requests for applicable pharmacy services.
- Will be responsible for scheduling all necessary requirements gathering meetings and guiding State Pharmacy SMEs through the requirements sessions and activities to elicit critical ePA business needs, drivers, requirements, and other pertinent information to be included in the RFP.
- 5 years of experience leading RFP requirements gathering sessions
- 3 years of experience developing procurement documents/materials including:
- Proposal scoring criteria, benchmarks, and score sheets
- Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Scope of Work (SOW)
- Request for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFI), Invitations for Bid (IFB), Master Services Agreements (MSAs), Task Orders (TOs), etc.
- Various Procurement Artifacts/Libraries (as required)
- Solid understanding of CMS guidelines related to State Medicaid procurement' s
- 3 years of Medicaid experience specifically in the Pharmacy business area
- Leadership skills to lead teams to successful outcomes
- Ability to assess potential problems and make sound judgments around issues that may have an adverse effect on the business
- Ability to apply industry best practices and future state/federal mandates to system requirements
GTN Technical Staffing