PeopleSoft Technical Lead
Location: Albany, NY
Position Type: 12 Month Contract
Hourly / Salary: BOE
Residency Status: US Citizen, Green Card Holder, H1' s
- Upgrade to the New York State Payroll System to v. 9.2 of PeopleSofts HCM/Payroll for N. America application
- Assist with the development of technical specifications and with application development.
- Work on a multitude of both batch and online objects in the payroll system.
- Extensive experience in SQR and PeopleCode is needed, as well as experience with COBOL.
- Considerable project upgrade development experience as well, preferably at the v9.2 level.
- Project goals are to streamline processes, reduce customizations and simplify processing where possible.
- Expected to be additional system enhancements post go-live.
- 7+ years of application development experience with PeopleSoft using at least three or more of the following toolsets: XML, SQR, PeopleTools, PeopleCode, PSQuery, Data Mover, Application Engine, and Components Interface
- 7+ years of experience in using SQL
- 4+ years of experience in using PeopleTools 8.x and higher
- 5+ years of experience conceptualizing and transforming business requirements into design documents with associated test plans and documentation
- 4+ years of experience developing collaborative solutions and troubleshooting issues between functional and technical teams
- 4+ years of experience providing knowledge transfer on new technologies and/or the developed application to other application developers
- 4+ years of experience supporting the development of other application development staff
- 4+ years of experience managing technical resources (staff) in a PeopleSoft environment
- 7+ years of technical programming with PeopleSoft using at least three or more of the following toolsets: SQL, XML, SQR, PeopleTools, PeopleCode, PS/Query, Datamover, Application Engine, Component Interface and Application Designer
- 3+ prior engagements developing PeopleSoft online applications and customization interfaces
- Have participated in at least two Peoplesoft upgrades (version 9.2 preferred) while responsible for performing technical analysis, coding, and testing for the upgrade
- 2+ years of experience in using Oracle 11.x or higher database
- 2+ years of experience in using PeopleTools 8.x and higher
- 4+ of experience creating technical design documents and unit test scripts
- 2+ years of experience Cobol Programming (MicroFocus COBOL with Peoplesoft preferred)
- 2+ years of experience using Quest STAT or Phire for migrations
- 2+ years of experience tuning code for performance issue
- 1+ years of experience using Toad
- 1+ years of experience in at least two of the following:
- Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) to create inbound and outbound interfaces between PeopleSoft Components and external 3rd party applications Unix Scripting Using and Designing Crystal Reports Oracle Policy Administrator
- 2+ years of experience using Integration Tools - Web services
- PeopleSoft Fluid programming experience