Location: Menands, NY
Position Type: 2 Year Contract
Hourly / Salary: BOE
Residency Status: US Citizen, Green Card Holder, H1' s
- Performing application development tasks including researching and documenting technical designs, programming solutions, writing and executing unit test plans, researching, resolving, and testing defects, customer technical support, and close collaboration with the expert level programmer.
- Review business requirements documentation with technical manager to ensure clarity in implementation of technical design.
- Implement systems and program design to meet highly complex business needs and technical design document.
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code and technical documentation.
- Assists technical manager in development time estimates and assigned tasks
- 7+ years of expert experience in the following:
- Creates computer software
- May specialize in one area of computer software or may write code for many kinds of software
- Able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field
- 7 years of experience using SPRING framework
- 7 years of experience in programming Oracle WebLogic Java applications from specifications expressed by use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams and sequence diagrams
- 7 years of application testing experience including design and implementation of testing plans
- 5 years of experience using Hibernate, myBATIS or other Object Relational Mapping framework
- 5 years of experience in developing Oracle database schemas, tables, procedures and permissions
- 3 years of experience in programming public sector government IT projects
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or Public Health from an accredited institution