Location: Menands, NY
Position Type: 2 Year Contract
Hourly / Salary: BOE
Residency Status: US Citizen, Green Card Holder, H1' s
- Support the applications used by and the infrastructure on which the Meaningful Use Registration for Public Health application is run.
- Performing application development tasks including researching and documenting technical designs, programming solutions, writing and executing unit test plans, researching, resolving, and testing defects, customer technical support, and close collaboration with project team.
- Review business requirements documentation with technical manager to ensure clarity in implementation of technical design.
- Implement systems and program design to meet highly complex business needs and technical design document.
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code and technical documentation.
- 7+ years of expert experience in the following:
- Works in the field of Information Technology, experienced in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures or business applications and products that run on those platforms - beyond that of a Programmer.
- Able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- Overseeing technical development on technical projects and assuring deliverables, progress and project scope are met and well documented.
- 7 years of experience in the design, implementation and deployment of Java/J2EE web applications, SOAP and Rest services.
- 5 years of experience designing secure applications, including the use of security APIs, transport and message layer security, encryption and decryption algorithms for data security, SAML, and Multi factor authentication.
- 5 years of experience in developing Oracle database schemas, tables, procedures and permissions.
- 5 years of using version/source control, continuous integration, deployment and testing.