Executive Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
In office role supporting the company CEO.
Looking for extremely organized professional.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant who will provide high-level administrative support to the CEO and other Executive Management team members. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts and oversees special projects. The Executive Assistant must be organized and enjoy working within a fast-paced environment. The ideal individual will have extraordinary organization skills and the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion especially decisions directly impacting the operations of the company.
- Excellent communication and time management skills; proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Manage CEO’s daily calendar of meetings, events and contact.
- Prepare Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reports, special projects, and other documents in support of objectives for the organization.
- Arrange travel and accommodations for executives. Prepare expense reports.
- Screen incoming telephone calls; take and deliver accurate messages; respond to requests by gathering and providing information and referring non-routine calls to the appropriate staff.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment; performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Draft and prepare correspondence for internal announcements, board meetings, and organizations that the executive is involved with
- Assist in preparing and managing presentations and decks.
- Be responsive to emails/texts/phone calls, with contact outside normal business hours
- Welcome the Executive’s guests by greeting them, in person or on the phone, answering or directing inquiries.
- Use discretion, confidentiality, and good judgment to handle C-Level matters.
- Represent the company and the Executive in a positive light through great follow-through skills and sound judgment.
- Conserve the Executive's time by reading, researching, collecting and analyzing information as needed, in advance.
- Organize complex calendars and schedules, resolving any scheduling issues
- Support broader adhoc projects as necessary
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- 5+ years of related experience required in working in an executive assistant role supporting C-Level executives.
- Extraordinary organizational skills with a commitment to excellence - perform duties at the highest level possible on a consistent basis.
- Service focus - dedicated to meeting the expectations of the CEO and other senior executives by maintaining effective relationships with interested parties.
- Solid PC skills with advanced proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously while successfully meeting established goals and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- High level of attention to detail, quality, and effective verbal and written communication skills along with excellent follow-through
- Self-starter attitude - the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the information needed for the project at hand
- Flexible hours as dictated by the needs of business for projects and meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior experience working with remote teams, a plus
GTN Technical Staffing
GTN provides Scalable Technical Staffing solutions encompassing SOW, staff augmentation, and direct hire placement for Fortune 2000 companies, with niche service offerings in Cyber Security, Digital, Payroll Management, and Professional Services.
BusinessView all jobs at GTN Technical Staffing