Director, Business Analytics
Location: San Francisco, CA
Position Type: Direct Hire
Residency Status: US Citizen or Green Card Holder ONLY
- Managing a team of 46 data scientists that are located in AZ and San Francisco
- Need someone with people management experience
- Managing a product experience; this person will be responsible for rolling out a recommendation engine
- Have to have experience with Machine Learning or AI
- Will be supporting the sales organization
- Someone who understands data from a sales position
- Manages a team
- Someone who can help create a product and then deliver the product*
- Be partnering with key stake holders
- A couple of people internally that are interested
Our client is looking for a high-performing analytics manager to join our team. This role is responsible for managing a team focusing on developing predictive analytics using machine learning/artificial intelligence/statistical models. This manager will be responsible for deploying a next best action recommendation engine to the sales team. This is a great opportunity to influence and impact this new initiative from the beginning. This manager will have an opportunity to be innovative in incorporating AI/ML techniques along with traditional advanced analytics to truly make this initiative/project needle moving.
Lead a team of data scientists who will create models, insights, triggers feeding into the next best action recommendation engine.
Contribute to our data-driven decision-making culture by introducing and deploying AI/ML/Statistical models to the enterprise.
Look for opportunities to enhance our current analytical capabilities and develop new analytics products.
Collaborate with the Data Office, IT and the Analytics Platform team to build out our analytics infrastructure.
Connect with key business stakeholders to understand their business models and objectives in order to conceptualize and offer advanced analytical solutions which will help them achieve their goals.
Partner with our key stakeholders to evaluate datasets, understand business models, generate insights, and drive adoption of analytical products and solutions.
Craft compelling, data-driven stories that educate, excite, and empower our partners with actionable insights.
• Experience building out an advanced analytics team
• Experience introducing and deploying Advanced Analytics models to an enterprise
• Experience utilizing and building cloud-based architectures for advanced analytical solutions
• Proficiency in common data science languages like Python, R, SAS, SQL
• Excellent communication skills and experience in supporting sales team
• Ability and willingness to communicate with both technical and non-technical collaborators
• Banking/Financial Services experience
• Relentless curiosity and eagerness to learn
• Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solve difficult problems
• Demonstrated ability to self-manage and multitask in a dynamic, ever-changing environment and flexibility to work/manage variety of projects
• Effective time management and organizational skills
• Bachelor/Masters in Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics or operational research
• 6+ years of experience in the advanced analytics space
GTN Technical Staffing
Why Work Here?GTN provides Scalable Technical Staffing solutions encompassing SOW, staff augmentation, and direct hire placement for Fortune 2000 companies, with niche service offerings in Cyber Security, Digital, Payroll Management, and Professional Services.
Solid staffing company with over 20 years in the business!