TITLE: Level 2 Desktop Support Technician (2nd Shift)
LOCATION: Cincinnati, OH
PAY RATE: Based on experience PLUS medical, vision, & dental insurance available
The Field Tech Associate will be responsible for performing various client services, including IMAC, Break Fix, Desk Side Support, etc. This role combines strong technical skills with an emphasis on delivering a high level of customer service. Responsibilities include performing advanced configuration and repair of desktop/notebook computer equipment and IP phone handsets including network drops and/or cabling, advanced troubleshooting of technical issues on desktop/notebook computer equipment, low-level configuration and support of server/storage equipment when guided by more senior personnel.
Must have skills:
Support Specialist-End user support-Desktop Support-Windows operating system - Local and Network Installation, Internet explorer, TCP/IP, DHCP, Device Manager, Registry editor, User Manager, Admin Commands
- Hardware refresh including configuration, software installs and data migration
- Responds to customer technical problems/issues related to hardware and software
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follow guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to company standards.
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
- Assumes complete ownership of customer issue until resolved involving multiple inbound and outbound communications. They will own the issue and engage/collaborate with multiple resources.
- Acts independently with substantial latitude to determine methods and procedures on assignments, setting objectives and deciding how to proceed.
- Proactively engages the required resources to ensure the customer expectation is exceeded in a timely manner.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong ability to develop business relationships and communicate effectively with the user community
- A+ Certified
GTN Technical Staffing
Why Work Here?GTN provides Scalable Technical Staffing solutions encompassing SOW, staff augmentation, and direct hire placement for Fortune 2000 companies, with niche service offerings in Cyber Security, Digital, Payroll Management, and Professional Services.
Solid staffing company with over 20 years in the business!