Customer Service Representative
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Type of Position: Long term contract
Citizenship Requirements: MUST be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder. No sponsorship being offered at this time.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide excellent customer service and support to our client’s customers. You will also ensure a unique memorable customer service experience answering questions and resolving inquiries with the utmost compassion, care, sensitivity and accuracy to heart.
Specific duties for this entry level CSR role include:
- Answering customer requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, etc.
- Delivering superior service identifying and resolving customers’ issues using problem-solving skills
- Building a positive rapport across a variety of personality types
- Continually maintaining a working knowledge of our clients’ products, services and promotions
- Putting the customer first and remaining polite and professional at all times
- Documenting all customer information, communications and sales in CRM system
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives with a passion for excellent customer service, the ability to function well in a team setting or on an individual basis, effective time-management and organizational skills, and exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Don’t worry if you don’t have the experience, we will teach entry level candidates the skills needed for success.
Additional requirements for this CSR role include:
- Willingness to learn and a passion for helping people
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through
- Working knowledge of Windows-based software
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in a growing organization
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, and a love for hard work
- Experience working in a Customer Service related field or call center environment, a plus
- Background and/or drug test may be required