Client Servicing Transfer Agency
GTN Technical Staffing Tempe, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Representative, Client Servicing-Transfer Agency
Must be licensed with Series 6 or 7 and 63
Location: Tempe, AZ
Position Type: Direct Hire
Hourly / Salary: BOE $48,000/yr.
Residency Status: US Citizen or Green Card Holder ONLY
Virtual to start
Under direct supervision, the Client Service Representative on the Call Center team acts as a primary resource for investors, internal partners and third party contacts; regarding mutual funds, partnerships and Transfer Agency processing. The representative provides accurate and timely transaction processing, verbal and written investor communication, and exceptional client service.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Responds to account inquiries via in-bound phone calls and email, processes mutual fund orders, processes account maintenance requests, and provides general information on funds to investors and internal partners
- Responsible for following established guidelines, identifying and resolving problems, and ensuring that follow up is completed for research items
- Makes outbound calls to investors and internal partners to resolve account requests that are not in good order
- Knowledgeable of the core aspects and business functions of a Transfer Agency
- Develops a strong knowledge of the various business applications critical to investor and account servicing, including on-line tools, and seeks to expand knowledge in order to maintain the highest standards of client servicing
- Works well independently and effectively as a team member
- Expected to use initiative, but refer more complex problems to expert/supervisors
- Identifies service efficiency enhancements, process improvements and service delivery using creative and proactive measures
- Maintain updated knowledge of our client and Third Party fund products and services, regulatory, and compliance requirements
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- A College or University degree and/or some relevant related industry experience is preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills are required
- Basic securities industry knowledge is preferred
- Analytical and problem solving skills are required
- Organizational skills are required to manage conflicting priorities and multitask functions in a fast-paced team environment
- Call Center experience is preferred, but not required
GTN Technical StaffingWhy Work Here?
Solid staffing company with over 21 years in the business!
GTN provides Scalable Technical Staffing solutions encompassing SOW, staff augmentation, and direct hire placement for Fortune 2000 companies, with niche service offerings in Cyber Security, Digital, Payroll Management, and Professional Services.
BusinessView all jobs at GTN Technical Staffing