Job title: Tax Manager & Certified Public Accountant
Location: Sandpoint, ID
Position Type: Direct Hire
Residency Status: US Citizen or Green Card Holder ONLY
Our client is looking for a Tax Manager & Certified Public Accountant to join their team!
Seeking an experienced CPA Tax Senior or Tax Manager who is looking for an opportunity to become an integral part of a top inland pacific northwest, rapid growth finance, tax and accounting firm. This role is based in Sandpoint, ID.
• Leadership skills and a strong desire for professional growth
• Team management skills for your tax accounting staff, including training, mentoring and general supervisory responsibilities
• Subject matter expertise and an ability to answer questions and be a resource for staff and others
• A team player approach, providing support to your peers, supervisors and team
• Strong client communication skills and ability to perform client interviews and be a trusted advisor to clients
• Project management skills, including great client relationship management
• Technical skills that include reviewing and preparing individual and business tax returns and assisting with the billing process
• Ability to own correspondence with taxing authorities, perform tax research and be the contact person for the IRS and other audits
• Act as the authority on tax, communicating tax changes to staff and partners
This role is for the Tax Manager that wants to be an integral team member in a growing business. We want you to help develop a trusted brand to be proud of. Marketing to clients, taking ownership of superior work product and being a contributing teammate as we scale, grow and continue to improve our best practices is a must.
• CPA required
• 3+ years in a public accounting role
• Working knowledge of QuickBooks & current tax software(s)
• Tax expertise at state and federal levels
About the team:
Headquartered in Sandpoint, ID, we believe working and living in a place you love is the key to success. You have it all in Sandpoint, with a true 4-season lifestyle. If you love outdoor recreation, beautiful views and a thriving community - in our opinion, this is living the dream. We also expanded our team and opened an office in Fargo, North Dakota last year - and we are still growing!
Join the team and receive a competitive salary, family-friendly benefits and a flexible working environment.
"We are GTN – The Go To Network"
GTN Technical Staffing
Why Work Here?GTN provides Scalable Technical Staffing solutions encompassing SOW, staff augmentation, and direct hire placement for Fortune 2000 companies, with niche service offerings in Cyber Security, Digital, Payroll Management, and Professional Services.
Solid staffing company with over 20 years in the business!