R&D Tax Credit Manager (Remote Opportunity)
- Expired: October 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
R&D Tax Credit Managers work with the R&D Tax Credit team to identify, calculate and document R&D Tax Credits across multiple industries.You will interact with clients on a regular basis and be expected to drive R&D projects.
- Perform taxplanning and research, resolve issues, and give recommendations toclients, as it relates specifically to the R&D credit
- Generate andsustain client relationships
- Assist inmanaging and implementing multiple projects simultaneously, which includeclient interviews, calculations, analysis, data gathering, andcoordination of resources
- Assist withdrafting opinion letters, responses to IRS requests, and writing othertechnical memoranda
- Develop anunderstanding of client's business and become a "functionalexpert" in the area
- Help drive thesuccess of multiple R&D engagements
Contribute as industry expert by staying current with changes in industry regulation, maintain competency through continuing education and obtaining additional professional certifications
- Minimum 5 yearsof experience in a professional setting
- An interest in science,technology, engineering, and/or manufacturing
- Bachelor'sdegree in Accounting, Engineering, Hard Science (e.g., chemistry, physics,biology), or Computer Science.
- Master's degree in the above areas, CPA, or JD preferred. Proficient in MS Excel.
AddressFlorham Park, NJ
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh R&D Tax jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.