We are looking for a dynamite and professional sales coordinator that is ready to bring their best skills and energy to our growing community
Scheduled days: Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Must always maintain an enthusiastic and accommodating attitude with visitors.
- Keep sales office in orderly condition and maintain all supplies, signage, brochures are stocked.
- Complete any administrative task given to you by salesperson or sales manager.
- Walk customers through models, inventory and provide community brochures
- Greet all visitors to the model home and provide appropriate marketing material
- Discover what the visitor is desiring in their future home, community, and surrounding area.
- Answer phone calls and provide information in a prompt and professional manner.
- Demonstrate the benefits and features of the model and inventory homes.
- Maintain daily model home appearance and open and close model and inventory home.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Outside Sales Professional as designated.
- From time to time must complete projects with short notice in extreme time constraints.
- Must have a vehicle, a valid driver's license. Attendance on site is a priority for this position
- Excellent customer service skills are required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Light typing, filing, faxing and miscellaneous administrative skills are required.
- Must have available transportation to lead customers to various inventory home locations.
Education and/or Experience - Not Required but Highly Preferred
One-year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.