Business Support Specialist
GTA 96913, GU
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the team:
Our Business Sales Team is passionate about providing the best customer experience for our business clients. We are a diverse group of Sales professionals who love to work hard and play even harder.
Who we are looking for:
Are you a team player, love competition, and live by a “work hard, play hard” motto? If so, the role of Business Support Specialist may be for you. We are looking for someone who loves a fast-pace environment, able to be fluid as challenges arise, solutions-based thinking to help us deliver the highest level of customer experience on Guam. Still interested? Apply today, we’d love to speak with you!
Still interested? Here’s what the role looks like:
The Business Support Specialist is responsible for providing service to assigned customers consisting of small business, enterprise, and government clients, small service providers and resellers of GTA services. You will assist Account Managers to ensure customer experience is the best the island has to offer from processing orders, service delivery, first billing and account maintenance throughout the life of customer’s account. This role is integral to GTA’s stated mission of providing service to our clients with simplicity, speed, and agility from opportunity closing through service activation and support. You will also:
- Build trusting relationships with customer to ensure GTA is always top of mind when shopping for telecom services
- Facilitates customer order requests for moves, adds, changes, and disconnects. Initiates orders and ensures that the orders have been completed in a timely and accurate manner to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Maintain client escalations contact records for Provisioning, Maintenance and Billing contacts.
- Work closely with technical and account teams on solutions.
- Monitors assigned account activities (e.g., Customer Alerts, trouble tickets, billing adjustments and collection reports) and follows up as necessary to research, facilitate, and ensure customer satisfaction
- Completes account planning that includes managing growth and retention activities for all clients across all business markets (including development of account profiles, account strategy and facilitating all required duties and tasks necessary to deliver a positive customer experience).
- Manages contractual obligations to ensure compliance is maintained with terms and conditions specified in contracts/Master Service Agreements
- Coordinate with Customers and internal teams for service delivery
- Perform training sessions with customers.
- Order Entry across all markets (SMB, Majors Government and Wholesale)
- Coordination with customers via phone or face to face interaction.
- Track, manage, and report ongoing activity relative to service delivery
- Thorough understanding of the underlying technologies and economics of the Global networks and the Internet.
- Cross collaborate with various teams across GTA such as Account Managers, Product, Service Consultants, Dev Ops, Operations and Engineering, Call center, and Dispatch, etc.
Candidates must show:
- Ability to promote the Company culture and mission to all employees, vendors, clients, and business partners
- Technical skills – possess an understanding of technologies used in service delivery; constantly strives to increase technical knowledge through training tools and research
- Oral Presentation skills – is comfortable with delivering briefings and reports to colleagues, conduct training sessions, and any othertasks related to speaking in front of an audience
- Strong organization skills with an ability to prioritize and plan work activities, uses time efficiently, organizes or schedules other people and their tasks, in a fast-paced environment; must be detail-oriented and accurate in work
- Attendance/Punctuality – is consistently at work and on time for scheduled shift and department or customer scheduled meetings. Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Decision-making – makes sound, well informed, fact-based decisions and seeks guidance when needed.
- Growth and Learning – is curious and understands that learning is a lifelong endeavor. You own your learning and development, and you are committed to evolving.
This is what you need to have:
- Minimum HS Diploma or GED equivalent; college degree is preferred but not required
- 1 – 3+ years of solid customer service experience, preferably in B2B telecom.
- Proven experience with a track record of success in account management, B2B sales or support role and quota achievement.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, qualify and generate new business through extensive prospecting and research.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with revenue deadlines.
- Working knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office and Salesforce (or similar CRM) are a plus
- Overall technical aptitude and forward thinking
- Must be willing to learn new technologies, and work with aggressive timelines
- Conflict management/dispute resolution
- Must be accountable and demonstrate a high level of concern for work output
- Must be familiar with the unique technical requirements of large network customers
- Good knowledge of key global IP companies and their respective strengths and weaknesses
- Flexibility to work outside of standard 8am-5pm CST time zone hours
- Perform other duties as assigned
If you are still interested and the values below resonate with you, apply today!
We Build Trust. We Are Respectful. We Are Accountable. We Win Together. We Lead with Care.
**This job announcement closes on Friday, December 10, 2021.**
BusinessView all jobs at GTA