- Expired: December 29, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
GSP Account Managers collaborate with client's marketing and merchandising teams to plan, coordinate, execute and support Point of Purchase (POP) retail signage and marketing campaigns. This role is directly involved in the processing and expediting monthly and special orders, database maintenance, order accuracy/verification, proof reading, billing and the coordination of art and graphic designs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide customer service for large C-store chains and their retail marketing plan execution.
- Maintaining a database of signage and pricing in order to quote and prepare orders.
- Create, input and process detailed orders, ensuring timely and accurate delivery to stores
- Develop sales and plan orders for large or multi-client operations.
- Upsell products and services such and software, surveys and industrial design capability.
- Communicate and build relationships with clients and their teams as well as within company.
- Marketing and brand coordination with client and company's internal design groups.
- Conduct store visits to ensure signs and products were delivered as scheduled.
- Project management to include planning and implementation of large scale orders, sales or special projects.
- Prepare various reports to include projections, store and client visit recaps and monthly order updates.
Education and Experience:
- College degree preferred with specialization in business administration, marketing, merchandising, retail, management, communications, or related field.
- Two years of experience in account management, retail and/or sales desired.
Qualifications, Skills Abilities and Competencies:
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail. Ability and desire to balance hands on order entry, database management with strong customer service.
- Ability to manage large workload, while producing quality work in a fast-pace environment with interruptions and deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to deal courteously and professionally with a diverse customers and internal customers such as creative and production departments.
- Ability to produce, create and place detailed orders and orders, particularly in Excel. Knowledge and ability to proofread copy and data.
- Advanced ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English.
- Proficiency with PC's to include knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), maintaining databases, generating information and tracking status using proprietary software.
- Ability to build effective relationships with clients. Ability to develop creative solutions to client and internal problems and challenges and build effective relationships with clients.
- Ability to develop and give presentations for purposes of making sales or providing information to clients about company's capabilities.
- Project management skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Knowledge of marketing and brand concepts, coordination and implementation.
- Ability to contribute to building a strong and positive team spirit as well as align with company values.
- Candidate must have valid driver's license, be able to commute within their metro, area and travel in the United States as needed.
BusinessView all jobs at GSP Companies
Get fresh Digital Account Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.