DEVELOP & MANAGE ADVERTISING SALES EXECUTIVE TEAM:
· Oversee the hiring of 10 to 40 sales reps in designated sales territories.
· Hire highly experienced sales people with strong Advertising Sales experience.
· Confirm and establish their agency and direct advertiser relationships, trust, and credibility that they have to secure revenue.
· Hold weekly sales meeting, sales training, and one-on-one meeting with sales team conveying the GSMC values and differentiation of the GSMC podcast platform.
· Oversee set Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual sales revenue goals for each Advertising Sales Manager and Advertising Sales Executive
· Minimum quarterly revenue goal for each Advertising Sales Executive should be $300,000.00 Net.
· Minimum annual revenue goal for each Advertising Sales Executive should be $1.5 Million Net.
· Set weekly sales call goals and proposals for agencies and direct clients.
· Set monthly podcast revenue goals for the three ad channels: Audio Podcast, Video, and Digital.
· Meetings with sales team members to insure progress against revenue targets.
· Insure that all Sales Team Members are trained and consist entering activities in CRM System.
SET SALES REPORTING:
· Track and Oversee Sales Team in CRM System.
· Report to Executive Team:
o Weekly sales reporting and review of targets identified and approached.
o Weekly review of sales revenue and number of closes.
o Weekly reporting of new business development.
o Weekly reporting of new sales calls and tracking.
o Create incentives for local sales people who achieve significant revenue increases.
WEEKLY SALES MEETING/CALLS:
· Each week at 8AM PST on Monday we will hold a sales call with all sales team members.
· Review the previous week’s revenue generation and sales closes.
· Set the current week’s revenue goals and closes
· Have sales people share any successes or challenges they are having.
· Discuss any new value points and show elements.
· Review of where we are in achieving our monthly and quarterly goals
· Additionally, once a week the Advertising Sales Manager & Advertising Sales Manager will have a one-on-one sales call with each Sales Person to review goals, opportunities, and expected business to close.
SALES PERSON TRAINING & EDUCATION:
- Educate all sales people on the value of podcast content sponsorships and how they can increase campaign success and revenues.
- Convey the most successful sales communication to client relationships and demonstrate to all sales people how to implement this in every market.
- Review and educate Sales Team on all sales materials and value propositions communicated by the Executive Team.
- Train and educate all Sales Team Members on the different aspects of the CRM tool.
- Create podcast content sales training program for national and local sellers, including CRM training.
- Implement an ongoing consistent podcast sales training and strategy for all existing and new sales people.
Sparking conversations and inspiring the imagination, with a vision that cannot be taught, and must be personally experienced.
Ever-advancing our skills and perspective, with the goal of entertaining and connecting to our listeners.