GSMC Podcast Network is seeking an experienced Advertising Sales Executive. This is a remote position. Advertising Sales Executive would work from a home-based office and report to corporate headquarters based in Folsom, California.
The Advertising Sales Executive will be responsible for selling national advertising spots on our Podcast Network and Audio Streaming service. The Advertising Sales Executive is expected to be a hunter and is expected to cold call and prospect on new business accounts and advertising agencies within their designated territory. The goal is to get clients to place advertising spots on our Podcast Network of shows.
This position comes with a lucrative compensation package that rewards Sales Executives for hunting and closing deals with a 20% commission payout on all direct ad campaigns sold.
A Sales Executive should expect to make $250,000.00 to $300,000.00 the first year and $300,000.00 to 375,000.00 by year two
GSMC Podcast Network will also provide a healthy benefits package with Health Insurance options available after a designated period of time. In addition to an incredible compensation package, GSMC Podcast Network believes in creating a fun work environment with sales contests and sales outings to fun, exotic locations such as Las Vegas, Hawaii, Napa Valley, Mexico, Costa Rica and more.
Perks and Benefits for working at GSMC Podcast Network
(Perks & Benefits package starts after rep has reached one-third of Annual Quota) (20% commission payout starts immediately)
- 20% Commission Payout on all Direct Ad Campaigns sold
- $25,000.00 End of Year Bonus for hitting Annual Quota
- $20,000.00 in Quarterly Bonuses
- $7,000.00 per month Draw
- $200.00 Monthly Clothing Allowance (must show proof of purchase of business-appropriate clothing)
- $100.00 Monthly Personal Grooming Allowance (i.e. haircuts and/or color, make-up, manicures, pedicures, etc)
- Fast Bi-Weekly Commission Payout
- Corporate Expense Account
- Sales Outings to Fun, Exotic Locations
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Monthly Car Allowance
- Monthly Cell Phone Allowance
- 3 Weeks Vacation
- Monthly Gym or Golf Membership Allowance
- Work from Home Office Environment
- Must be comfortable working from remote, home office and communicating with corporate office via email, phone, conference call, and video conference.
- Manage clients and develop new business.
- Must be willing to call on businesses and agencies to sell our Podcast Network along with our suite of other advertising products.
- Competently manage leads, customer pipeline, sales process and client contracts.
- The ability to compose and deliver strong, creative sales presentations, deliver an interactive sales presentation to the client, ask for the sale, and close the deal.
- Participate in weekly Sales Team call.
- Strong cold calling skills.
- Contact prospective customers to sell podcast packages for broadcasting station inclusive of commercial spot inventory, digital and streaming packages, and non-traditional revenue.
- Responsible for exceeding sales budget and collection of sold accounts.
- Maintain account lists while soliciting new business.
- Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems.
- Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum of five-plus years of Advertising experience, in Podcast, Television or Radio Advertising.
- Proven track record in Advertising Sales.
- Proven track record of hitting Monthly Sales quotas.
- Successful experience with translating business requirements into deliverables.
- Able to devise and execute relevant solutions through analysis and problem-solving.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
This position is a commission sales position that rewards success and hard work. An Advertising Sales Executive is expected to make between $250,000.00 to $375,000.00 a year.
Sparking conversations and inspiring the imagination, with a vision that cannot be taught, and must be personally experienced.
Ever-advancing our skills and perspective, with the goal of entertaining and connecting to our listeners.