Social Media Internship
*** This is an Unpaid Internship with the possibility of becoming a permanent position in the future. Candidate Must Live in the Sacramento CA Area ***
Internship Title: Administrative / Public Relations Internship
GSMC Podcast Network is seeking a qualified, dynamic, driven Administrative / Public Relations Internship. The Administrative / Public Relations Internship assists with general office, Social Media, Public Relations, HR, IT, and Marketing activities as determined and directed by the Office Manager (OM). The Office Intern will be responsible for assisting the staff with general office duties including, but not limited to, research, data entry, filing and general coordination.
This position is for college graduates or students who are set to graduate within a year. This is a 12 month Internship.
The GSMC Podcast Network is an exciting group of Podcasts dedicated to providing our listeners with endless hours of enjoyment, covering podcast subjects from News, Sports, Relationship, Books, Religion, Music, Fashion, Cooking, Entertainment, Fantasy Football, and more.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Experience with Adobe CC
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Assist with general office work, filing, Data entry.
Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrate interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
*** This is an unpaid internship with the possibility of becoming a permanent position in the future