GSM is seeking a Junior Marketing Coordinator for our Saint Louis location!
This position would be focused on maintaining all aspects on consumer interactions with a client's brand and increasing the general market share. This is an Entry Level position, you'll receive full paid training, ideal for candidates with 0-5 years of experience, recent college grads or candidates who are looking for a career change.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JUNIOR MARKETING COORDINATOR:
- Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
- Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
- Marketing opportunity for revenue
- Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
- Responsible for branding, advertising, company events and promotional collateral
- Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
JUNIOR MARKETING COORDINATOR QUALIFICATIONS::
These are personal traits that will best help the associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
Social Orientation - Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
If you want to start a career in a growing industry and are ready to work hard, APPLY TODAY!