Are you excited by the prospect of a critical role to the digital transformation of GSK, wherein you'd be responsible for managing and monitoring all service quality, across our Tech organization? If so, then this Service Excellence Director is a role for you!
The Service Excellence Director will be responsible for service quality within and across Global Incident & Help support teams including GSK employees, CW's, Suppliers, and Partners. The individual will drive operational excellence into day to day activities, oversee process execution, KPI's, continuous improvement and service performance of suppliers. Provide oversight and direction to regional service excellence teams. Ensure availability, reliability, predictability and quality of service for our end users.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Lead the adoption of new and/or changed services, technology, tools, function, process change, optimization.
- Lead service improvements and consistent quality of delivery of services across Global Incident & Help
- Analyze trending, identify preventive actions to ensure consistent quality service
- Translate strategy / transformation impact, risk, benefit across organization
- Monitor regional ideas/improvements for global application
- Build and maintain strong key stakeholder relations
- Translate strategic actions to operational execution for vendors/suppliers of service
- Provide escalation support to regions; break the bottlenecks
- Own adoption of new services and change management for implementation
- Service governance: performance reviews; productivity; metric changes; new adoption tracking
- Develop Agile practices / capability
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's Degree - Information Technology / Business
- 5+ years' experience in a Technology/Services role
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Master's Degree - Information systems; Business Admin; Risk Management; Major Incident Management; Managed Security; Cyber Threats
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.