Peoplesoft Business Analyst with AP & EX Experience (Onsite - Locals Only) -6 Months
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Richmond, VA
Duration: 6 Months +
Job Type: Corp-Corp / 1099 / Contract W2
Rate: $100/hr on C2C
DOA PeopleSoft Business Analyst - Accounts Payable Module LOCAL ONLY - Must be willing to work ON SITE - FULL TIME from Day 1
- Serve as a member of the Cardinal Accounts Payable Post Production Support (PPS) team.
- As a PPS team member, the PeopleSoft AP Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting the application from the Tier 2, or functional, perspective.
- Roles will be required to take the lead on help desk tickets, including troubleshooting the software, documenting issues for the development team, and helping end users with "how to" type questions.
- Resource must be well-versed in PeopleSoft Accounts Payable and Expense modules version 9.0 or greater and experienced in the standard system development life cycle, including design, development and testing of PeopleSoft objects (Reports, Interfaces, Conversion programs, Extensions/Modifications) to meet the Commonwealth of Virginia's business requirements.
- The resource should also be knowledgeable in Accounts Payable and Expense module configuration.
- Resources should have at least 5 years of functional experience supporting PeopleSoft AP and EX modules.
- The Business Analyst is part of a larger post-production support team, and will work closely with a Tier 3, or developer, counterpart responsible for making system changes and unit testing the application based on the design material produced by the Business Analyst.
- Upon successful completion of unit testing by the developers, the Business Analyst will be required to system/regression test the code changes before submitting them for migration.
- Additionally, the Business Analyst will be responsible for updating job aids and potentially overseeing changes to training materials resulting from changes to the system.
- The Business Analyst will report to a team lead and is expected to provide detailed, accurate, and timely status of tasks, issues, and help desk tickets being worked.
- In addition to excellent functional skills, the Business Analyst is expected to be technically proficient in PeopleSoft.
- Role requires use of People Tools, ability to read and write simple queries using SQL and the ability to document appropriate system test scenarios.
- This resource should have strong verbal and written communication skills as the Business Analyst will be the point of contact for the Commonwealth's end users of these modules.
ERP PeopleSoft - Accounts Payable
Recruiter Name: Sameer
Contact Number: (719) 239 - 5555
About GSK Solutions Inc.:
GSK Solutions Inc. is a leading information technology (IT) Services Company that specializes in providing complete consulting solutions and staff augmentation to its clients. We provide on-time, on-budget, and quality service to our clients and consistently meet their expectations. We are known for our superior execution on a sustained basis.
GSK has been in the business of providing both commercial and custom product development services, including, Information Security, Software Development, Consulting and IT Audit. GSK implements highly critical and time-sensitive projects for their Fortune 500 clients located across the country.
AddressIndian Valley, VA
BusinessView all jobs at GSK Solutions