Public Affairs Specialist
Work with a Public Affairs Analyst and a Graphic Designer to produce high-quality communications products
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with a U.S. Army Public Affairs Office to develop visual and written products such as an internal newsletter, drafts of internal and external communications, reports and any other media requested by the client.
- Participate in monitoring social media for specific mentions and assist in the production of a bi-annual social media analysis
- Participate in the inventory of communications products and oversee the shipment of requested products to and from other installations to support public meetings.
- Oversee the production of the periodic internal newsletter.
- College degree required.
- Ten years of experience in communications or public affairs may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Must be able to write original copy under the pressure of time
- Working knowledge of social media, web content writing and other public information tools.
- To be able to Establish and maintain successful relationships with government officials, policymakers, community-based organizations, and other key stakeholders to enhance the company’s brand, visibility, and reputation.
- Must be able to pass a background check
GSI Service Group, Inc.Abingdon, MD
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.