GSG Protective Services has Armed Security positions open a full-time schedule in the Greenfield, CA area.
Armed candidates must possess the following:
-Valid Guard, Weapons Permit, Baton permit and Chemical weapons certification.
-Have own weapon
-Excellent customer service skills
-Excellent written and oral communication skills
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Being alert at assigned post at all times to ensure personal safety, irrelevant of working environment
- Collaborating with all GSG Protective Services staff, disregarding job title or rank
- Maintaining regular and punctual attendance irrelevant of assigned post
- Monitoring various activities on and around assigned post
- Practice all safety rules and procedures, at assigned post, as established by GSG Protective Services to ensure a safe and healthy work environment
- Reporting of activities and irregularities by submitting a daily activity report (DAR)
Information on (DAR) need to include: observations, unusual occurrences, presence of unauthorized persons on property, equipment and or property damage, and theft.
Applicants can apply online at https://gsgprotective.com
GSG Protective Services is a regional security firm that provides high quality, full-service, security in the Southwest, Central and Northeast United States.
GSGPS specializes in 6 divisions: physical security, protective services, consulting, investigations, technology and training. Our expert leadership team has decades in experience and our company values are: professionalism, respect, open communication, training & education, empowerment, customer service and teamwork.
GSG Protective Services is an equal opportunity employer and strives to provide the best workplace to attract and retain the best people. We recognize that a positive work environment, competitive salary, stable benefits and career development are all key components to the well-being of our GSG Team & growth.
Current benefits at GSGPS: health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, group term life insurance (GTL), 401K plan, vacation, sick paid time off (STO), employee recognition programs, and training opportunities.
Additional benefits & resources: life skills courses, career & work courses, support & resource classes, child care and work transportation assistance programs.
GSG Protective Services