PWR Operations Instructor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Opening at Point Beach Nuclear Station for several PWR Operations Instructors. 10 month contract position. Compensation open, per diem of $1087/week ($155+/day, 7 days/week).
Must have experience as an Operations Instructor for a PWR nuclear plant.. Will primarily support ILT but could also include Requal, and Non-Licensed Training.
- Preparation and teach in both classroom and simulator for: Initial License or License Requalification , Initial Non License, Non License Requalification.
- Written examination creation, modification and revision
- Examination administration for written, simulator and in plant JPMs.
- Training material (lesson plans, classroom presentation, simulator guides, etc.)
- Revision and creation OJT/TPE
- Accreditation support
GSE Workforce Solutions
AddressTwo Rivers, WI
Get fresh Nuclear Operations Instructor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.