Designs, develops, and tests all aspects of mechanical components, equipment, and machinery. May be involved in fabrication, operation, application, installation, and/or repair of mechanical products. Preferred candidate will have 2 or more years of experience using CAD Software, as well as special machine build or other related experience. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures in the general manufacturing industry. Performs a variety of tasks including project management, internal design reviews, customer design reviews, rapid concept creation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Design equipment
· Prepare finalize design for build
· Work with other departments though out the build process
· Ensure that all deadlines are met on time
· Address and resolve customer issues and complaints
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Two (2) or more years’ experience using CAD Software.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Work well with a team
· Possess strong organizational skills
· Ability to use various software programs to perform duties
· Excellent math skills
· Ability to compartmentalize time and balance multiple projects
· Attention to detail
· Experience in CAD software, specifically SolidWorks, NX, AutoCad (cross training can be provided)
· Ability to apply principles of logic and experience in problem solving
· Work directly with customers though life of a project
Core hours for this position are Monday through Friday 7AM-4PM with some flexibility. Evening shifts, holidays, weekends and overtime may be required.