Sr Software Engineer
GSA Corporation Orlando, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $70,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Positions / Skillsets we're seeking
GSA Corp is seeking candidates for a variety of areas including Power BI, Helpdesk Support, Database Administrators and Full Stack Software Development. www.gsacorp.io
As a Software Engineer/Developer at GSA, you will participate in the development of our enterprise, software products for municipal and county governments and help us bring state of the art technology to communities across the country. Our product suite includes Property Appraisal, Permitting & Inspections, Code Enforcement, Field Data Collection, Zoning, Collections and Citizen Portals and Engagement.
GSA is a growing startup offering the chance to work with top engineers and entrepreneurs on sophisticated business applications that include workflow, document management, GIS mapping, statistical analysis, iPhone and android applications, web applications, sketching tools, business intelligence, field data collection systems and reporting/query tools. You will be involved in product design and development using agile development techniques and state of the art tools working alongside a team with deep experience in the industry.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions for our enterprise products
- Perform new application coding, testing and documentation.
- Modify existing code to improve performance.
- Provide technical support to project teams.
- Provide technical support to customer service team to troubleshoot application issues.
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Coordinate system installations and deployment in Saas and client-hosted environments.
- Participate in product strategy and design workshops.
- May also perform server, database and network administration for client and internal infrastructure.
- Solid understanding of web-based application infrastructures and libraries. Angular preferred.
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL and SQL Server
- Proficient in using Visual Studios, GIT and TFS to maintain and develop applications.
- A basic understanding of collaborative content editors such as MediaWiki
- Intermediate to advanced skills in IIS and MS SQL Server
- Firm and demonstrable understanding of joins, indexes, insert, update and select statements
- Basic understanding of deploying cloud-based infrastructure.
Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in related disciplines such as computer science, along with a minimum of two to six (3-6) years of experience in C# programming and working with database transactions. Must understand relational databases and have a strong working knowledge of SQL. Experience with ArcGIS, property appraisal, CoreLogic, multiple regression and municipal software is a plus. This position works out of our Winter Park Office with some flexibility, but it is not remote.
GSA CorporationWhy Work Here?
Great software startup with lots of room for career growth.
GSA provides enterprise software systems in the field of county and municipal government including property assessment, permitting, tax collection, land management, zoning, field inspections and citizen engagement. We offer cloud hosting services in our own facility for these products. GSA is based in Winter Park, FL and provides software throughout the US (and internationally). GSA is a small business enterprise which provides opportunities for advancement, work in many areas of technology and a chance to make a significant contribution.
1276 Minnesota AveOrlando, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at GSA Corporation