Talent Management Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you ready for a change? At GS1 US, employees at every level play a vital role and provide a meaningful voice on issues that affect consumers across the country. We are a small company with a world-class culture. We make a significant impact on the way the world does business.
What is in it for you:
As a Talent Management Specialist you will be an integral member of the GS1 US, Inc. Human Resources team dedicated to Talent Acquisition and Learning and Development. You’ll also be a key member of the team that leads the organization’s Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging and Employer Branding efforts.
You’ll be highly visible and you’ll be at an organization that offers and supports a hybrid work environment – sometimes at home, sometimes in the office. What makes us different is that we empower our work teams to determine the schedule that works best for them.
The world-class work culture at GS1 US is something we are proud of and work on continuously. Providing your feedback and perspective is not just ok, it’s expected AND acted upon. In other words, your voice matters at GS1 US.
Who you are:
- You may have worked as a team coordinator (perhaps in recruitment or sales) in the past
- Naturally, you have a passion for impacting team culture and community building
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at work is important to you
- Previous success delivering exceptional customer (or candidate/employee) experiences
- You want to support and collaborate with great people – great people are everywhere at GS1 US, so there are plenty of opportunities.
What you will do:
- Talent Attraction Liaison: Partner with and serve as the day-to-day contact with our third-party recruiting firm to provide unforgettable candidate experiences; Work with team colleagues and hiring managers to support the job criteria development and talent acquisition process; if needed, be the lead recruiter for GS1 US on some job openings; manage the company's applicant tracking system (ATS); support and promote GS1 US’s internal candidate referral program; manage the company careers website, recruiting social media pages, and associated content.
- Employee Experience: Be a candidate’s main onboarding point of contact through the onboarding process; support the creation of onboarding plans that drive learning & inclusion
- Learning & Development: support scheduling and coordination of learning programs, including leadership development as well as diversity, inclusion and belonging initiatives; support tactics that will drive the awareness and adoption of the LinkedIn Learning platform
- Performance Management: Support the performance management process, and contribute to thinking of the best ways for GS1 US to assess and develop talent
- Support Talent Management, and more broadly - HR operations, with other duties as assigned
Ready to be part of a team that believes the identification of everything makes anything possible? Apply today – we can’t wait to hear your story.
GS1 US is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin
GS1 US is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search or staffing firms. All resumes submitted by search or staffing firms to any employee at GS1 US via-email, internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of GS1 US, and no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by GS1 US.
BusinessView all jobs at GS1 US
Get fresh Operational Readiness Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!