Unarmed Security Officer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
GS1 Group Inc is looking for Security Officer to undertake the surveillance of our premises and protection of the staff and its visitors.
Shift: Monday-Friday 7pm-3am
You will be responsible for detecting any suspicious behavior and preventing vandalism, thefts or other criminal behavior. The ideal candidate will inspire respect and authority as well as possess a high level of observation. The goal is to help the company in maintaining excellent working conditions by keeping our facilities safe and problem-free.
- Screen visitors/Check temperatures
- Patrol premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area
- Submit detailed reports as needed
- Report writing skills is a Must
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills
- Tech-savvy with experience in surveillance systems
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
GS1 Group was founded and is operated by veteran police officers. GS1 is well-known and highly respected in the greater Los Angeles metro area and California statewide. Management has over 50 years in combined policing experience and are dedicated to providing the highest professional policing standards in the private security industry.
GS1 Group is always looking for qualified applicants to be part of a fast growing company. We seek disciplined, hard working, conscientious employees. If you believe you have the disposition and integrity to meet our rigorous professional standards, we look forward to considering your application.
GS1 Group, Inc.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Get fresh Unarmed Private Security Officer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.