- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Company Overview: Gexpro Services is a world-class Supply Chain Services outsource provider, specializing in developing and managing production inventory management programs. Our managed inventory programs are designed to support manufacturing OEM’s with their engineered production material specifications, fulfillment, and quality requirements.
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities: We are looking a Warehouse Associate to fill an opening immediately. The qualified Warehouse Associate will preferably possess have a high school diploma and have general labor experience working in a warehouse environment to assemble and prepare orders for shipment to customers. A qualified candidate will be able to perform the following tasks:
- Packs each order into a container and arranges the container onto a shelf according to truck route.
- Verifies the quantity and description of materials received by checking merchandise against the packing list.
- Counts and writes total quantity of merchandise being shipped on the invoice
- Receives material coming into the building by vendors, customers, or other warehouses accurately and promptly.
- Processes paperwork regarding UPS shipments including verifying that the merchandise to be shipped is correct, applying the correct UPS postage tape, following customer shipping instructions and insuring the shipment when necessary.
- Loads common carrier and company vehicles when necessary.
Requirements: The Warehouse Associate should preferably possess a high school diploma or GED and have a valid driver’s license. The Warehouse Associate should preferably possess previous working experience performing the physical demands associated with a warehouse environment. This includes walking on hard surface, standing continuously, lifting up to 75lbs unassisted and repetitive use of hands/manual dexterity. The Warehouse Associate should possess the ability communicate effective with co-workers, organize and prioritize job tasks to aid in satisfying customer requirements. The ideal candidate must also possess the ability to work overtime as needed.
DISCLAIMER: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Gexpro Services (A VEVRAA Federal Contractor) is an EEO/Disabled/Veterans employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristics protected by law.
GS Operating LLC
AddressMachesney Park, IL
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Outsource Logistics jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.