- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Company Overview: Gexpro Services is a world-class Supply Chain Services outsource provider, specializing in developing and managing production inventory management programs. Our managed inventory programs are designed to support manufacturing OEM’s with their engineered production material specifications, fulfillment, and quality requirements.
Operations Specialist Benefits: Gexpro Services offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive compensation plus annual bonus
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and pet insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee assistance program and Health wellness programs
- 401(k) immediately with a competitive match.
- Several paid holidays and paid time off that includes personal, sick and vacation time
Operations Specialist Responsibilities: The qualified Operations Specialist must possess a high school diplomas or GED and preferably have relevant experience performing cost management for customer service and overall operational support for sales and warehouse teams. A qualified candidate will be able to perform the following task:
- Perform operations specialist activities including being the environmental, health and safety tasks.
- Assist sales team and machine shop with sourcing and quoting of secondary process items.
- Create and execute secondary process work orders along with expediting work orders with suppliers when necessary.
- Complete order fulfillment surveillance, supporting sales, inventory surveillance and warehouse management, order processing, material management, customer interface, build strong customer/supplier relationships.
- Work cross-functionally to meet or exceed budgeted total sales and margin objectives.
- Interface with key suppliers to develop and maintain good relationships and resolve customer complaints as needed.
Operations Specialist Requirements: The Operations Specialist must possess a high school diploma or GED, or preferably a two-year technical degree or more. The ideal Operations Specialist should possess 1-2 years’ of operational support experience, but not required. The Operations Specialist should possess a combination of product and application knowledge, negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, effective communication skills, organization skills, and analytical and problem-solving skills to drive decisions with influence.
DISCLAIMER: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
“Gexpro Services (A VEVRAA Federal Contractor), and its affiliated companies, is an EEO/Disabled/Veterans employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristics protected by law.”
GS Operating LLC
AddressSan Diego, CA
Get fresh Senior Supply Chain Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.