Global Account Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Company Overview: Gexpro Services is a world-class Supply Chain Services outsource provider, specializing in developing and managing production inventory management programs. Our managed inventory programs are designed to support manufacturing OEM’s with their engineered production material specifications, fulfillment, and quality requirements.
Global Account Manager Retention Bonus: Gexpro Services is offering a retention bonus up to $1,000 paid in two increments following 90 and 180 days of employment paid to external applicants.
Global Account Manager Benefits: Gexpro Services offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive compensation plus annual bonus
- Flexible work schedule, currently hybrid because of global pandemic
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and pet insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee assistance program and Health wellness programs
- 401(k) immediately with a competitive match.
- Several paid holidays and paid time off that includes personal, sick and vacation time.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for account management and new business development within the Renewable Energy vertical focusing on Energy Storage, Electric Vehicles, and Solar power generation
- Responsible for marketing, promoting and profitably selling products and services to existing and potential customers within the Renewables Energy vertical
- Seeks out prospective customers/business opportunities with new and existing customers within a specified vertical market
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships in order to grow profitable sales. Learns and evaluates customer operations to aid in identifying customer objectives, requirements, and preferences.
- Implement a sales plan to support sales and profitability goals.
- Increasing business by generating sales to new customers and by selling additional products to existing customers
- Makes personal sales calls at customer sites on a regular basis
- Develop and maintain a sales forecast to help analyze market conditions and/or changes in assigned territory for maximum productivity and sales growth
- Pursues product applications utilizing personal knowledge, internal specialists or other internal resources, vendor representatives and other available sources
- Processes product quotations and provides continuous follow up throughout the completion of the customer's purchasing cycle
- Gathers and reports to management information regarding the company, competitors, pricing, products, and current and future market trends as well as assists management and vendors in planning, tracking and implementing sales strategies and developing new markets
- Achieves and maintains technical capabilities at required levels, attends customer seminars, schools and special promotions, and participates in sales meetings, vendor seminars and training schools to enhance and maintain personal and product knowledge
- Performs other duties as instructed or required to successfully complete the job.
Global Manager Requirements: The Global Account Manager should preferably possess a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a commercial role supporting the energy storage, electric vehicle and/or solar power generation markets. OR an equivalent combination of education and experience within the supply chain industry in customer sales/service capacities. The Global Account Manager should possess a combination of proven product and application knowledge, negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, effective communication skills, organization skills, and problem-solving skills to drive decisions with influence presenting to senior executive.
DISCLAIMER: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
“GS Operating LLC (A VEVRAA Federal Contractor), and its affiliated companies, is an EEO/Disabled/Veterans employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristics protected by law.”
GS Operating LLC
BusinessView all jobs at GS Operating LLC