Rotocure Operator -3rd shift (11pm-7am)
GRT Rubber Technologies Paragould, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Performs various tasks to support proficient effective operation of Rotocures.
- Operate, monitor, and inspect product on Rotocures.
- Set up machines and assist others with set ups, when necessary.
- Contact supervisor when issues occur that may affect quality and productivity.
- Operate Crane and drive a forklift
- Promote good housekeeping, 5S, and safety practices in all activities completed daily.
- Must be able to perform all tasks assigned.
- Must have the ability to solve technical issues.
- Must be dependable and demonstrate the ability to follow directions
- Must be a team player
- Ability to operate production equipment
- Good knowledge of all safety procedures while operating machinery
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and work instructions.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers.
Incumbent needs a basic understanding of computers and printers
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES
Forklift certification required
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of his job. Responsible accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to risk of electrical shock. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high precarious places; outside weather conditions; extreme cold; extreme heat and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle and feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; ability to use senses to diagnose and troubleshoot problems. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift/or move up to 50 pounds.
Operating manufacturing equipment is considered a "Safety Sensitive" function. A Safety-Sensitive Function, as defined by the Company, is one that requires the operation of motor vehicles, forklifts, or motorized warehouse equipment, or one that involves inspecting, servicing, conditioning, controlling, supervising, loading or unloading such machinery. Employees performing "Safety-Sensitive Functions" are prohibited from reporting to work or being on duty while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
GRT Rubber Technologies
ManufacturingView all jobs at GRT Rubber Technologies