Senior Financial/Pricing Analyst
Location: Bethesda, MD
GRSi, a Top 5 Technical company in Maryland is looking for a talented and dynamic Technical Solutions Director to join our fast-growing company. We are seeking a Senior Financial/Pricing Analyst. The ideal candidate will have a background in cost estimating, proposal development, and accounting -- and have a good understanding of the entire proposal process from receipt of RFP to preparing a compliant proposal, definitizing the contract, and issuing budgets. For proposals that the company wins, the candidate will help the project teams optimize the financial performance of the project(s) by supporting the initial planning, tracking and reporting of project financial information.
Preparing cost/price proposals including the development, application, and documentation of various estimating techniques and methodologies; ensuring compliance with the proposal requirements; and coordinating with others (project managers and subcontractors) for cost/price data collection and analysis.
More specifically, cost/price proposal responsibilities include the following:
1. Review he RFP for specific business and cost/price requirements;
2. Work closely with the proposal manager and technical staff to ensure all aspects of the RFP business requirements are responded to in our business proposal response document;
3. Create and/or complete the budget template that complies with the type of pricing requested in the RFP, including the identification of proposed staff, subcontractors/consultants, and ODCs;
4. Work closely with outside consultant/subcontractors and internal procurement teams to ensure business submissions are accurate, timely, and complete.
For proposals that are won, this individual will work with the project team to optimize financial management by: translating the overall proposal budget to financial management tools, then tracking and analyzing actual results in order to make recommendations to project management, senior management, and customers.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 7+ years Federal Proposal or Federal Pricing experience and a Bachelor's degree OR 5+ years Federal Proposal or Federal Pricing experience and a Master's degree
- 5+ years’ experience working with confidential and sensitive business and salary information
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to create pivot tables, macros, and other spreadsheet functions as necessary
- Good analytical skills, problem solving approach
- Sense of responsibility and organization of work
- Good communication skills, customer-oriented focus and a team player attitude.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Familiarity with FAR and CAS requirements.
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint data and reporting
- Experience working with Federal Defense and Civilian agencies
GRSi is an ISO certified and CMMI/dev-ML3 rated professional services organization with expertise that covers all areas of information technology and professional engineering services -- from systems integration; Agile, Iterative and Waterfall software development; multi-tier infrastructure support; to full spectrum cyber security and enterprise systems support. Regardless of the program or the task, the excellence of GRSi is all about the people. Our greatest asset is our ability to attract and retain highly qualified professionals and our record growth this past year means new opportunity.
GRSi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants or employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy (including childbirth or related condition) citizenship, familial status, mental or physical disability status, veteran status, genetic information, other non-disqualifying disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*2020 – MD Tech Council Top 5 Government Contractor, 3rd year*
*2020 – Inc Magazine Fastest Growing Companies, 5th year*
*2020 – G2Xchange NXT UP Federal Emerging Technology and Consulting Firms*
*2019 – MD Tech Council CEO of the Year*
*ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 20000 Certified / CMMI-ML3 Appraised*