Biomedical Equipment Technician
Location: Tracy, CA
GRSi, a fast-growing company ranked by Inc Magazine for the 4th consecutive year, is actively looking for a Biomedical Equipment Technician to join our growing team. This opportunity will be vital in installation, calibration, and testing of all newly purchased equipment and existing equipment. This position is located in Tracy, CA.
What you will be doing:
• Performing maintenance cycles on Medical Equipment Sets that are returning from deployments to include all maintenance actions.
• Technical inspections of new, used or reconditioned medical equipment.
• Repairing of damaged medical equipment.
• Performing maintenance cycles on medical equipment sets that have been in storage to include all maintenance actions.
• Use authorized Army Automation Systems, which include, but are not limited to, the Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support (DMLSS), the Standard Army Maintenance System-Enhanced (SAMS-E), Theater Enterprise-Wide Logistics System (TEWLS), Global Combat Support System (GCSS) and other systems that are specifically authorized by the USAMMA M3D.
• Be available to travel within 58 to 72 hours’ notice on TDY to provide BMET support to Army units.
• Perform calibration and PMCS.
• Complete maintenance actions within a reasonable performance time. Maintenance actions include, but are not limited to, technical inspections, repair, calibrations/PMCS, and overhaul of medical equipment.
Who you are:
• Possess the training and abilities to technically inspect, repair, calibrate, and overhaul medical equipment.
• Experienced in all aspects of Biomedical Engineering Technology to include electrical, mechanical, refrigeration and hydraulic disciplines and will be experienced in safety matters
• Possess the practical knowledge of the principles of electronic circuits, functions of electronic components pertaining to heath care facilities and Joint Commission requirements.
• Possess the knowledge of the relationships between electrical and electronic circuitry as well as the interrelationship of chemical, radiological, hydraulic, pneumatic, vacuum, or gas components of a piece of equipment or a system.
• Possess a thorough knowledge of electronic symbols, color codes, descriptions, and manufacturer's numbers.
• Possess a thorough knowledge in the use of electronic test equipment such as digital multi-meters, oscilloscopes and signal generators.
• Skilled in the use of such equipment as micrometers and calipers to detect wear and misalignment of gears, cams, valves, and other mechanical parts; and ability to use seat wrenches and pressure gauges when working on hydraulic systems.
• Possess the knowledge to make various mathematical computations using algebraic expressions and shop formulas in relation to load requirements of wiring and equipment.
• 2 Years’ experience.
• Department of Defense (DoD) Medical Equipment Repairers Course, certified through the International Certification Commission (CBET), or have at least earned an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) in Medical Equipment Technology
• Occasional Travel
• Ability to occasionally lift equipment and supplies, up to 40 pounds
GRSi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants or employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy (including childbirth or related condition) citizenship, familial status, mental or physical disability status, veteran status, genetic information, other non-disqualifying disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply:
To Apply - Submit Your Resume to:
GRSi Recruiting at email@example.com
For more information, call: 240-236-0800 option 3
Innovation, Collaboration and Agility - at GRSi these aren't buzz words, they're our mantra.
GRSi is an ISO certified and CMMI/dev-ML3 rated professional services organization with expertise that covers all areas of information technology and professional engineering services -- from systems integration; Agile, Iterative and Waterfall software development; multi-tier infrastructure support; to full spectrum cyber security and enterprise systems support. Regardless of the program or the task, the excellence of GRSi is all about the people. Our greatest asset is our ability to attract and retain highly qualified professionals and our record growth this past year means new opportunity.
*2018 – Top 5 Gov’t Contractor, MD Tech Council*
*2018 - Inc. Magazine ranked Fastest Growing Companies, 4th year*
*2017 - Inc Magazine ranked Fastest Growing Companies, 3rd year*
*2017 - Top5 CEO, Tech Council of MD*
*2016 - SmartCEO Gov’t Contractor of the Year*
*2016 - Top5 Tech Company & Top5 CEO, Tech Council of MD*
*ISO 9001:2018 & ISO 20000 Certified / CMMI-ML3 Appraised*