Entry Level Marketing Assistant Manager:
The Entry Level Marketing Assistant Manager position is a valued team member in the marketing department. The position is considered entry level to start during training which includes a comprehensive overview of basic marketing strategy, direct advertising, promotional techniques, visual merchandising and customer service.
- Create reports and evaluation for campaigns
- Assisting with marketing planning and develop report based on the Marketing team requirement.
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
- Expertly managing the needs of internal and external customers
- Build brand recognition
- Interact and communicate with Sales Team members and Regional Sales Directors
- Working within the requirements of the creative development’s process to develop, refine and ensure efficient, high quality, and timely production
- Meet all deadlines set by the Marketing Director
- File management
- Must have an Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in graphic design, communications or related field or equivalent work experience
- Is able to work well with in a team environment, have good communications skills and is able to take creative direction
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and handle constructive criticism
- General marketing experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Must be able to work full-time hours
- Ability to excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects.
- Must be able to work in an energetic, fast paced environment.
- Assist team with brainstorming, marketing, branding and advertising strategies
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Entry Level, Entry Level Marketing, Entry Level Sales, Entry Level Public Relations, Entry Level Customer Service, Entry Level Management, Entry Level Business, Entry Level Advertising, Entry Level Communications, Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager