Looking for a company that values your potential and your desire to succeed? Eager to work on one of your biggest client accounts to date? Then this may be the role for you!
Responsibilities of the Junior Business Development & Account Manager:
- Maintain, drive and develop new business prospect list provided by the client.
- Gather & utilize business intelligence on prospects to support sales calls, product presentations and increase telecommunications subscriptions in the designated territory.
- Meet with business prospects to pitch products/services available specifically to them with the goal of generating new business or upgrading existing clientele telecommunication subscriptions.
- Follow-up with past subscription users for feedback on telecommunications products and services purchased with the goal of re-instating or upgrading customer subscriptions.
- Complete subscription transaction paperwork to initiate or update any customer subscription setups, changes, etc.
- Exceed new and repeat customer acquisition and new/repeat business targets
Junior Business Development & Account Manager Requirements:
- College degree or in the process of completion
- One to three years of experience in advertising, marketing, sales or communications OR internship in related field is preferred but recent grads are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects
- Level headed problem solver with a professional service oriented attitude
- Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail
- Team player who also excels as an individual contributor
- Adaptable, dependable and responsible
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and sales strategy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager