Entry Level Public Relations Account Coordinator - Full Training
We are a truly innovative marketing firm with a passion for connecting people and brands through personalized, interactive marketing campaigns. Our mission is to help brands establish themselves through consistent consumer engagement and interaction. We’re not for the faint of heart, but if you’re bold and prepared to take on a challenge, the rewards and opportunities with our firm are limitless.
We are focused on building brand loyalty and value with consumers on behalf of our clients through a unique combination of great customer service, excellent products, operational efficiency and unsurpassed teamwork. We are looking for our next team member as an entry level Account Coordinator focused on public relations and consumer outreach for our top clients. We are proud to offer clients that range from local startups to national brands and a work environment that fosters career growth and opportunity. The Public Relations Account Coordinator is an essential position that we develop through an extensive training program and is considered to be entry level.
Primary Responsibilities of a Public Relations Account Coordinator:
- Assist with the development and execution of marketing and public relations strategies to support brand awareness, market saturation and ultimately, sales goals
- Daily presentations to clients, consumers, and management concerning the features and benefits of assigned products and services as well as developing a streamlined message
- Execute community outreach programs to ensure customer satisfaction and message delivery and consistency
- Contribute toward new business pitches
- Establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with all team members
This is an entry level position, all training is provided however the following experience is preferred.
- College degree with emphasis on marketing, business or equivalent or comparable experience (internships experience accepted)
- 1-2 years experience in marketing, public relations, sales or customer relations
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to maintain professional attitude and appearance at all times
- Basic technical proficiency
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to work independently and make decisions without supervision
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager