Multimedia & Video Graphics Designer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Motion Graphics / Video Designer
Department: NC Marketing
Reports To: Director of Marketing
WHO WE ARE: Grover Gaming, headquartered in Greenville, North Carolina, is a software design and development company that specializes in electronic gaming throughout the United States and Canada. Having more than 360 employees located in seven states, we are working every day toward building a strong foundation of humble, passionate people, effective processes, and superior products. Our dedication to customer service, adaptability, and a diverse range of products has solidified our position as a global leader in the electronic gaming industry. Grover Gaming is a 3-year Inc 5000 award recipient, recognizing the fastest-growing privately held companies in the United States and was recently honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award. Glassdoor ranked Grover Gaming Number 2 in its Best Places to Work list in 2022 among companies across the US with less than 1,000 employees. Our company strives to support local communities and has helped raise over $325 Million for charities through its partnerships in charitable gaming markets.
SUMMARY: The Motion Graphics / Video Designer will be responsible for the creation of exciting promotional videos, advertising spots, and various in-game animations designed to engage customers.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Design logo bumpers, sizzle reels, and front-end videos
- Design motion graphics for various gaming productions and applications
- Execute all aspects of digital video production and advanced editing
- Create advanced 3D graphics
- 1-2 years’ experience in Video Editing and Motion Graphics
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and After Effects
- Experience in Cinema 4D (or similar 3D program)
- Experience with multiple file formats and frame rates (both SD and HD)
- 3+ years’ experience in a multimedia position
- Degree in graphic, video, multimedia design, or a related field.
- Experience in the casino game industry
- Experience with Autodesk Maya and character animation techniques
Online art portfolio (Required at the time of application) - This can be work-related or personal projects outside of work-related activities
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The usual work environment is typical of an office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate with no material or weather-related hazards except those associated with travel.
This Job Description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing Company objectives. The description incorporates the most typical duties performed and covers only the primary functions and responsibilities of the position. It is recognized that other related duties not specifically mentioned may also be performed. The inclusion of those duties would not alter the overall evaluation of this position.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at GROVER GAMING
Get fresh Motion Graphic Designer Video Editor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.