We are currently seeking an Automotive Lube Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will change oil, rotate tires, perform maintenance services, use flush machines and other tasks on automotive vehicles.
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
- Your mechanical duties may include (but, not limited to)...
Oil Changes, Transmission services, Tire rotations, Tune-ups, Battery replacement, Alternator replacement, Cooling system servicing, Wiper blade replacement, Brake repair, Gasket & seal replacement, Vehicle inspections.
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Have a valid driver's license
- Be able to keep a clean work area
- Must be available to work 5 days (We are open Monday- Sunday)
Paid vacation after completion of first year, Paid holidays after completion of first 6 months, Bonus plan.
If you are interested in working for a company that is committed to excellence and integrity, Please E-mail your resume. Upon review and qualification we will respond in a timely manner.