Great Lakes Urgent Care is looking for a Nurse Practitioner. Your role will be to provide assistance to those in need of medical attention. Working in collaboration with a physician, you will be responsible for managing acute and chronic medical conditions, both physical and mental, through history, physical exam, diagnostic tests and medical treatments. The position will require you to work independently and in a fast paced environment, but you will also be a part of our family of physicians.
Scheduling 1 day a week (flexible) and Per Diem. 5 Days per week available May through July
- Sick calls
- D.O.T. Physicals
- Pre-Employment Physicals
- Wellness Clinic Evaluations
- Worker's Comp.
- Student Physicals
- 2 Years+ of Experience in a Family Practice or relevant experience preferred
- Licensed to practice in Ohio
- Have a Certificate of Authority
- Have Prescriptive Authority