219 Robert Smalls Parkway, Beaufort, SC 29906
AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANT
Some Sales Experience is Required in other industries
Auto Sales experience not required but is a PLUS!
We’ve got the Pay Plan, Product and NO SUNDAYS!
We offer a 3-month training program which includes a $12,000 salary over the course of the training program!!!
Grainger Nissan of Beaufort is Hiring Now for Automotive Sales Consultants! This position requires sales experience in other industries, such as cell phone sales; electronics sales; B2B sales; inside or outside sales. Automotive sales experience is not required but a definite plus!!!
We believe in investing in our community as well as in our employees. If you are looking to join a dealership that believes in being the best and providing stellar service, this may be the place you've been seeking.
Sales Consultant - Job Responsibilities:
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs. This requires good communication skills and listening!
- Be knowledgeable at all times about incoming inventory, updated features, accessories, etc.
- Maintain a prospect development system.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Introduce customers to our Service Department personnel to emphasize to them the quality of service and maintenance available in our expert service department.
Sales Consultant - Job Requirements:
- Sales experience in any industry is required. Automotive Sales Experience in a dealership franchise is not required.
- A professional, well-groomed personal appearance is expected at all times.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Applicants must have a valid driver's license and be authorized to work in the USA.
- All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and pre-employment drug test.
Sales Consultant - Job Benefits:
We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and prescription insurance coverage available
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- Paid time off
- Employee recognition programs
- Continued training available
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Always closed on Sundays
Serving the Greater Beaufort, SC Area
We are an equal opportunity employer.