We are looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented Warehouse Associate to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for receiving, storing, and distributing products within our warehouse, as well as ensuring that all products are handled and stored safely and accurately. You will also be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the warehouse, as well as ensuring that all products are properly labeled and tracked in our inventory system.Primary Responsibilities:
- Pick and fill orders from stock
- Organize and maintain inventory in the warehouse
- Perform inventory counts and reconcile discrepancies
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse environment
- Follow all safety procedures and guidelines
- Operate warehouse equipment, including forklifts and pallet jacks
- Communicate with other departments to ensure timely and accurate delivery of products
- Assist with other warehouse duties as assigned
- This individual may be asked to assist in any other Department that arise in the facility.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a warehouse or similar environment preferred
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment, including forklifts and pallet jacks
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects
The environment characteristics are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. The majority of work will be performed in a manufacturing facility with noise levels typical to that environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects. The employee is frequently required to walk and must be able to stand for extended periods. The employee must be able to lift and/or move objects up to 40 pounds, usually to waist high. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and distance vision. The employee is frequently required to talk and must be able to hear.Certifications/Licenses:
Ability to become Forklift CertifiedTravel:
Minimal if any.
GRABER MANUFACTURING INCWaunakee, WI
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.