GR Reid Associates, LLP, is seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to join our independent certified public accounting and consulting services firm offering a full-range of services to most major business markets.
We are a rapidly growing CPA Firm looking for a qualified and dedicated Bookkeeper with experience in a public accounting environment.
- Perform general bookkeeping duties, including posting information to proper general ledger accounts, using QuickBooks and other accounting software and regularly reconciling accounts.
- Produce trial balance, balance sheets and income statements with analysis of all General ledger accounts.
- Prepare reconciliations of all bank accounts on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy. Notify management of any issues.
- Record all cash receipts, all AP and AR functions.
- Process company payroll and knowledge of payroll tax deadlines.
- Maintain an organized and streamlined accounting system.
- Provide administrative support to management when required.
- Obtain necessary tax forms from new vendors
- Generates 1099's and W-2's for clients.
- Performs other duties as assigned from time to time by accountants or partners.
- Minimum of associate's degree in business administration, accounting, or relevant field.
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping principles.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements of processing payroll accounting transactions and payroll returns
- Experience with accounting software. QuickBooks mandatory, Microsoft office software required
- Keen attention to detail and ability to keep records and files organized.
- Competent collaborator and skilled cross-functional communicator.
- Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential.
- Strong time manager with respect for deadlines.
- Ability to identify errors and solve problems.
- Decisive and critical thinker.
- Bookkeeping: 5 years (Required)
Salary: Commensurate with experience. Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k).
Application Instructions: please complete application at https://www.grreid.com/careers - no phone calls, or walk ins.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.