Dental Practice Administrative Support- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
GPW Health Center Manassas, VA
- Expired: July 02, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
GPW Health Center is growing!
We are committed to real work/life balance, great pay and fantastic benefits; 7 paid holidays and 120 hours of PTO accrued per year, 401k plan with a 3% employer contribution (regardless of the employee's contribution), Medical (100% employer paid for employee coverage, 50% employer contribution for family coverage) life insurance (employer paid), Dental and Vision insurance. We are an organization that cares about our staff and community!
The Dental Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of patient services in the Dental practice. The Dental Coordinator is a team-oriented individual who is highly organized and has good follow-through. The Dental Coordinator collaborates with fellow Dental team members to ensure effective patient care delivery, achievement of desired outcomes and follow-up patient scheduling and resource needs. This position must manage the Dental team schedule to maximize efficiency and productivity. This is a position that requires an ability to multitask in stressful situations while providing excellent service to patients, colleagues, and third-party organizations. The ideal candidate is service minded and will go above and beyond the basic responsibilities of the position. As a full-time Dental Coordinator, the individual will develop relationships within the Dental team, as well as across operations and other Center practices.
This position requires compliance with the Centers Compliance Program and Standards of Conduct and applicable policies and procedures. Such compliance will be considered as part of a regular performance appraisal. Failure to comply with the Centers standards, including the failure to report any conduct or event that potentially violates legal or compliance requirements, will be met by the enforcement of disciplinary action, up to and including possible termination.
1. The Dental Coordinator oversees the processing of patient dental insurance eligibility benefits, and related billing and payment of dental services.
2. Identifies services which require insurance pre-authorization, submits requests, and monitors for receipt of benefits break-down from dental insurances.
3. Documents and notifies patients of all payments due according to self-pay fee schedule or insurance benefits break-down.
4. Prepare and pre-fill any necessary documents in preparation for the next business day (ex. Non covered services forms, dental history form, consent forms)
5. Monitors the dental schedules to ensure productivity is being met, appointments are scheduled correctly, and proper billing documentation requirements are met.
6. Reviews and explains dental treatment plans as required.
7. Coordinates the scheduling, rescheduling, cancelling, and/or no-showing of dental patients.
8. Is the liaison between the operations front desk staff and dental staff
9. Assist with treatment change form, make necessary billing note changes, and inform front desk of any treatment changes and adjustments to amounts due.
10. Proactively manages the administrative needs of the Dental Practice to include inventory, ordering supplies and vendor communication.
11. All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Education, and Experience:
1. Two to five years of experience in a Dental Office setting
2. Read, write, and speak fluent English/Spanish
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs and Electronic Medical Records
GPWCHC participates in e-Verify: www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
GPW Health Center
BusinessView all jobs at GPW Health Center