As the Customer Success Representative, you will join our customer success team to build strong relationships with our amazing customers. The most successful team members will bring high energy, a passion for customers, and an amazing approach that customers will love. As part of our revenue organization, you will play a critical role in achieving our company's ambitious customer retention and revenue growth objectives.
- Ability to build a strong relationship and trust with our existing customers
- Capable of developing cross sell and upsell opportunities within accounts
- Solid understanding of customer risk mitigation, satisfaction, churn and retention
- Ability to work with other areas to build customer trust and satisfaction
- Comfortable balancing sales and account management, with a focus on overall account revenue growth and customer satisfaction
- Ability to communicate effectively via phone, email, and other electronic means with communications that are impactful for our customers
- Strong communication and customer interaction skills
- Proven track record in sales and account management, ideally in SaaS, telematics, wireless, or related industry
- Track record of successfully growing existing business
- Strong sales and account management skills
- Experience in customer satisfaction, NPS, retention
- Proficient in corporate productivity, CRM, sales automation, and web presentation tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Calm conflict resolution skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree, plus 1 – 3 years of relevant experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Targeted annual earnings will be comprised of a base salary and a commission target. We offer a generous benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, PTO, and paid holidays.
GPS Trackit is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of GPS Trackit not to discriminate in hiring and employment on the basis of race, color religion, national origin, sex, disability, age or any other protected class in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Why Work Here?GPS Trackit has grown both organically and through acquisitions. The organization is now poised to take a large leap into the future, propelled by amazing team members. GPS Trackit is on the 2019 “Inc 5000” list for being among the fastest-growing private companies in America. GPS Trackit delivers a powerful and highly-customizable suite of web-based solution, including telematics, GPS tracking, fleet management, video and IoT. Our solutions are specifically designed to help companies improve operations, reduce costs, avoid liabilities, and boost productivity. Unlike many other fleet management providers, we develop and operate our own software. GPS Trackit is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of GPS Trackit not to discriminate in hiring and employment on the basis of race, color religion, national origin, sex, disability, age or any other protected class in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
High potential opportunity with a fast-growing tech company!